Eagle Booster Club
The mission of the Eagle Booster Club is to promote athletics at The Oakwood School in an atmosphere that is consistent with the educational philosophy of the school community. We promote school spirit and sportsmanship, in addition to encouraging attendance at Oakwood athletic events.
About Our Programs
- 85% of our students in grades 7 through 12 participate in at least one sport each year.
- Carolinas Independent Conference (CIC) and is a member of the North Carolina Independent Schools Athletic Association.
- Oakwood has 13 Varsity teams and 24 total teams, including a Sporting Clays team.
- We offer an intramural basketball, soccer and cheerleading program for students in grades 2-5.
- Oakwood families are members of the Booster Club.
- Admission for all home games is free to family and friends of Oakwood